Re: Nikon Discontinuing Film Cameras

Probably their sales have been down enough that the stock they have will last for many many years

David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
wpettit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Check out this press release on the Nikon UK web site.

http://www.nikon.co.uk/press_room/releases/show.aspx?rid=201

I wonder how this will affect prices.

It says "most" of their film camera bodies.
Actually, the big scary thing is the complete ending of large-format
lenses and enlarging lenses, I think.
Maybe if I hold onto my film bodies long enough I can cash in on the
wave of nostalgia that's about the hit.

--
Pablo Coronel R.  Ph.D.
Research Associate