Re: MacWorld - SF

Would like to go, was it closer!
I used a PowerMac from 1994 up to 2001, plus an Agfa Arcus II scanner :)

Peeter

At 19:18 11.01.2006, you wrote:
Is anyone intending to go to MacWorld - San Francisco Thursday or Friday? I can share a .pdf file I received from a vendor (Other World Computing) so you can print your own FREE pass. Please respond off-list to the address below. I will forward the .pdf to any requestors this evening.

Stephen
greyfell@xxxxxxxxxxx