re: PF Exhibits on 07 JAN 06

I want to comment on Vlad's image of this week. It really struck me. The composition is nice, as is the color contrast in the various shades of brown. But, I think what caught my attention most was the contrast between the fluidity, the dynamics of the water and the inflexibility, the static-ness of the rail. I also like how it's just hanging there above the water, looking a bit damp itself, like the water is trying to change it (which it is, in it's own, slowly oxidative way)...

Good work!

Tim!

Tim Mulholland
Illuminata Photo