Re: amazing, smashing images

Wow. Those are awesome. I'd be interested in seeing the setup.

Lea

On Jan 9, 2006, at 10:53 AM, Herschel Mair wrote:

Hi all,
I have just put some images

They are amazing pics of eggs and lightbulbs being smashed by a hammer, caught in mid-explosion.

The sync mechanism is made with a clothes peg, string, some 2-core cable and two thumbtacks. I will put a "How it was done" section there soon. I must shoot pics of the set up. These are our first results. Hope to get even more amazing images soo. Will keep you posted.

Herschel

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,
Higher College of Technology