Re: some student work

Hamama's page - Petrol barrels, symbolize this area of the world.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: some student work

Herschel,

Interesting to read about all the obstacles these students have to face.
I wish I could elaborate on this but can't. Just an observation.

As for the photographs by the students I guess some of them dealt with
photographing people ... Fahad's family children? I particulary liked
the strong design elements in Hamama's page and the architectural photos
of Huda. But overall I think the students are doing very good work ...
particularly recognizing the limitations they have to work under.

andy