Re: Huge Microsoft flaw concerning image files...

karl shah-jenner wrote:

Been following this :-)

Seems my win98 box doesn't have the shimgvw dll.. although the MS alert
suggests 98SE is affected.

all the spyware/virus def's are up to date and still nothing's showing.. or
mebbe I'm just not visiting 'those'  sites ;-)

yet another reason I see to avoid the XP virus ;-)

The big downside to avoiding rgw XP virus is that if you are running Elements 4.0, you;re screwed since 4.0 only runs under XP :-(

Bob