Camera donation for social project

 Hi,

 In february I'm going to lead a photo social project here in Brazil joining poor children (10yo to 16yo) and amateur photographers. We're contacting some ONGs that already works with poor children in order to get some nice results still in the first semester of 2006.
 As soon as it's a ONG type project, we're going to run the project cheap and based on donations. We have already picked some money and bought some bulk BW film (10 bulk rolls of Fortepan ISO 100 - cheap but nice for our proposal), a photo magazine will send us some kits for BW film development and a pro lab in São Paulo city will support this project printing the photos in a Fuji Frontier minilab (20 rolls of 36 exp. per month). It's not very much but enouth to start the project.
 The problem is that we have not enouth 35mm SLR cameras !!! We need at least 15 cameras but have just 3 ones, a Canon AE1+ 50mm, a Praktica MTL3+50mm and a Zenit 12XP+50mm ... we still need 12 cameras.
 Well, if you have some old but working 35mm SLR cameras lost in your closed and would like to support this project sending it to us by USPS mail, I would thanks very much. Any old Zenit E, Minolta, Nikon, Canon, Fujica or even some 35mm autofocus with manual exposure would fit.
 Contacts in pvt, please, for not disturbing the list.

 Thanks,

 Charles Dias