Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 11:49 PM
Subject: Re: Christmas greeting gallery

You are attempting to apply logic to what is essentially a religious war. Keep on doing what you are most comfortable with and apply the delete key to those who try to convert you. :-)
Paul
Terry wrote:
Ok I have a question. why is it more difficult to scroll down to "remember" what the post a reply is to then it is to scroll down below a post that you have, or should have already read? assuming of course you where keeping track of a thread, otherwise you shouldn't really care and just delete the post due to the subject line, please inform me! You will notice that I DID NOT put a bunch of space between my reply and what was said previous, in an attempt to make it more difficult
Terry L. Mair
Mair's Photography
158 South 580 East
Midway, Utah 84049