From: Elgenper
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 9:00 AM
Subject: Re: Post-topping, was formerly Christmas greeting gallery

Terry, count me in as another supporter of top-posting!  I feel it simplifies reading the mail quite a lot....

UNLESS the reply is quite long, so I can´t even see the top of the message answered to in the same screen view.

Also, quite hard snipping is VERY desirable when including old text; we don´t have to see the entire thread in every single message (I know Qkano´s purpose in not trimming here was satirical, so this is not meant to chastise him in any way).

And.... do change subject lines when digressing.... ple-eze!

Per Öfverbeck

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"