RE: Interesting article

Marilyn,

I hope you enjoy your painting class.  I'd love painting but am totally
intimidated by color - no discipline with it. I'm mostly a B/W
photographer too. I used to think I'd forsake photography and take up
painting like HCB. I know it is a lifetime pursuit but perhaps would be
satisfied with just dabbling.  BTW my Xmas gift to myself is the Francis
Bacon book on his photography -  did his own reference photos.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4Th ed.
Now an E-book.