RE: Christmas greeting gallery

> It was there went he posted this but it seams to be gone now,
> I get the
> counter now and nothing else as well

OK, as I mentioned in my last post, its fixed but seriously you shouldn't be looking more than once. Its not good for you. National Lampoon magazine used to have a comic strip about a little girl called Dierdre Callahan whose face was always covered by a large black square because she was 'too hideous for publication' and anyone who looked at her had their retinas burned out. I put it to you that the same caution should be applied here.

Greg