Re: Christmas greeting gallery

>I found last year's Christmas card page at
>http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/cgi-bin/greetings2004/
>and this year's gallery is at
>http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/cgi-bin/greetings2005/index.html
>
>I noticed that if you use the blue navigation buttons on the 2005 page, they
>take you to a lot of images that don't appear on the main page. Well not so
>much images but placeholders for images that don't appear. I think they're
>actually old pages from 2004.

Greg, Thanks for pointing this out. In my hurry and despondency about "them"
messing with how I do my daily "work" especially email I got sidetracked and
trying to make a shorcut basing this year's greeting gallery on last year's
that "error" crept in. Now it should be fixed ... maybe.

Also, having been distracted by email issues I have not been paying much
attention to the weekly exhibit and so far we don't many photographs to install
for tomorrow.

On top of it all the list's server apparently crashed on the 13th and list
communications have been interrupted. Sorry about that. It seems to be working
OK right now.

Well, cheerio and all that stuff ...

Andy