RE: Very much would appreciate your HELP in our survey...

Do you have any other ideas or input for us ?
(We would very much appreciate your ideas and inputs !!)

Yes. I'll email you offline and let you know where I think you should input your questionnaire.

Greg

Now that's really inspiring!
I'll use it as a motto to my new book!  ;)

About myself - so far I even did not think about a photo tour to Jakarta, but now, having analyzed my habit to freely use a camera, I'm not so convinced any more.

Peeter,
now enlightened