Fw: Very much would appreciate your HELP in our survey...

Dear fellow photographers...

We need your HELP !! As a starting photo tour operator in
Indonesia, we are doing a research to the preferences and
needs of people interested in photography (incl. yourself
and your fellow photographers) from around the world...

We have set up a survey (see below), with questions to better
understand your expectations and needs and to learn how we
can help you. We hope of course to get your full support in
filling in the Questionnaire below.

To thank you for your effort and help in this, we will send you a
discount voucher of 10% on our tours (if you decide to fill in your
email address - which is optional of course) which you might be
able to use on one of our trips in near future !

Thank you for your help in advance ! We really appreciate it !

the P>O|sitive tours team
Jakarta - Indonesia

[ QUESTIONNAIRE ]

** General Data :

Country
Age   Sex :MaleFemale
Email address **

** (We hope you can  fill in your country of residence, age and sex, as this
data is important for our research, however filling in your email address is
optional, you can keep this field empty if you want, but be informed that we
will need your email address to send you our discount voucher as a Thank
You for participating in our research)

** Our Research Questions

1. How would you grade yourself as a photographer ?

(Please choose 1 description from the list below which best describes
 yourself and your photographic interest and skills)

-1- Happy Snapper
-2- Beginner
-3- Semi-amateur
-4- Amateur
-5- Advanced-amateur
-6- Semi-professional
-7- Professional
-8- Advanced-professional

2. Say you are considering to join a photo tour, what would be
    the 3 most important criteria for you to choose a certain tour ?

(Please choose 3 criteria from the list below and fill in the numbers 1,2,3
 in order of importance, with number 1 being of highest importance - please leave
 the other options blank)

  - Specific date of a tour
  - Specific sites / places visited
  - Number of sites / places visited
  - Photographic interest of a tour
            (variety of specialties, like landscape, macro, travel, wildlife etc.)
  - Availability of special facilities on a tour
           (like equipment you can freely use, books on photography etc.)
  - Pricing of a tour
  - Timing of the program during a tour
           (to shoot subjects at the perfect time of the day)
  - General luxury and convenience on a tour
  - Kind of accommodation on a tour
           (either rated hotels, simple hostels or camping)
  - How close accomodation is from subjects to shoot
  - Student / Teacher ratio on a tour
  - Tour operator's / guide's knowledge of area & subjects
  - Availability of online lessons & specific info before a tour
  - Possibility to get to know other participants before a tour
  - Flexibility to pay a tour (either by credit card, transfer etc.)
  - Availability of personal advise on international airtickets
          to starting point of tour
  - Availability of personal advise on local hotels before
          and after tour begins / finishes
  -

3. Which of the following facilities on / with regard to a photo
     tour do you find important and not mind paying extra for ?

(Please choose as many facilities as you like from the list below and fill in your
 own ideas in the space provided)

- Luxury and convenience (accommodation & transport)

(i.e. rated hotel instead of simple hostel or camping, if available)
- Small group size / Student - teacher ratio
- Online lessons + specific tour info before start of a tour
- Availability of camera equipment you can freely use

(like cameras, tripods, lenses, digital memory etc.)
- Book library (with books on photography)
- Short photo workshop on a specific subject during tour

(by a guest professional photographer)
- Internet space for uploading photos during/after tour
- Photo contest during tour
-
-
-

4. Do you have any other ideas or input for us ?
(We would very much appreciate your ideas and inputs !!)

** Finally, if you have become interested in our photo tours,
    you can opt-in below to receive further info from us, or
    be contacted by one of our marketing staff (this is optional)

Please send me further information on your photo tours
Please contact me as soon as possible, as I have some
     specific questions to ask to you, regarding your photo tours

P>O|sitive tours will keep your personal information (if any) strictly confidential.
Any personal data will only be used by P>O|sitive tours in connection to our
marketing research. Only if you opt-in (above) to receive further information from
P>O|sitive tours, we will send you marketing material as requested.

!! We THANK YOU for your cooperation in our survey !!

--> Do not forget to fill in your email address above if you like to
receive our discount voucher or you like to receive further info
from us on our photo tours....

FINISHED ?? --> press the SUBMIT button below...