Re: Panoramas.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gregory Fraser"

: Not only might you be a bastard but you'd be a cheap bastard.

don't try smooth talking me greg..

However, I'm not one to judge so let me axe you a couple of questions
instead (presuming you've used the software yourself).
:
: Has it ever messed up assembling your panoramarifics?

nope

: Have you ever purposely given it a random bunch of images to see how it
handles that? Does it just give up or does it do the best it can sort of
like those early computer programs that were supposed to compose music.

oh baby, since you threw me a challenge I dumped a whole load of random
images in a file and let her rip, you're not going to believe what it did!

I opened the result to find a picture of my wife!

Looked over the images in the file..

baby tobacco plants (damn the taxes!)
A pair of canoes on the back lawn
a rose bush
some broken tiles
a before and after of the bathroom renovation
a picture of a bed I built recently

.. and two pics of Anita wandering across the back lawn!

It cleverly kept her framed all nice and happy in the shot and tacked on
the remainder of the garden that was missing in the shot where she was the
more dominant subject!

this is WAY too clever for my liking

I'll bet their are dots embedded in the image somewhere

back in a tick - someone's at the front doo