Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: You want How Much!!!!!!!

It may be different in the area that you are in, however in the area I work in THIS IS the case.....

Also I myself have been working in the Performing Arts both on and back stage as well as in Administration
since 1972.

I also sang and played guitar and mandolin in a Folk/Rock trio for about two years in this area.

I am very familiar with the Arts Community in this area.

Yes there are some folks who have lots of money.

But the average person here has to watch their pennies.

As I am part of the Performing Arts Community myself, I try to charge what the artists can afford.

And on occasion I do vary my rates.

As I do photography Professionally, but as a side line
I can do this and still not have to worry about paying my rent!

Bear in mind that for some reason most folks who do the Performing Arts tend to be as poor as Church
Mice.

Not true!