Re: You want How Much!!!!!!!

Depends...how much is your time worth? Does it take you 1/2 hour or 3 hours...
Do you get more business through referals from these folks? If you don't take the shot where do they go to get one? Sears?
I charge 225.00 for a headshot...but i shoot about 50 images (digital) and it's for aspiring actor/model types...and there is a lot of competition in Miami..
I give them the CD and they can do the prints at Costco or Walgreens
All the best,
paul