Re: PF exhibits 03 DEC 05

Renate Volz
It was raining...

Greg Fraser
I just melt away for this one. The texture and shape of the spent blossom (wet tutus of orange silk), the intricate shape of the leaves and the translucent icy snow all arranged in a great composition are just fantastic. It take a great eye to find a shot like this.

Trevor Cunningham
Great capture of the darkness and light of this place so typical of Spanish churches. The moorish architecture and the christian symbol make this seem more like a collage. I like it a lot.

Lea Murphy
Perfect DoF highlighting the lashes. I love the concentration on the face and thanks for telling me why... I would have wondered... which makes this a "wonderful" shot in the true sense of the word!

Srinivasa R. Regeti
Great immediacy and motion in this one. It makes for good composition. Nice sepia color.

Howard Leigh
Ah, those lines are great! Love the texture of the tiled pavement and the perspective.

Dona Tracy
Ah... he looks so lonely and streetwise staying in the doorway to hide, if necessary. Love the expression on his face... makes me wonder where he came from... the composition frames this little guy just perfectly.

Museki Abe
From what I can see from the tiny thumbnail, that shows on my screen, there are beautiful fall colors, and natural lines of the treetrunk juxtaposed with the manmade roof lines, which gives it a wonderfully Japanese look.

CJR Strevens
Reminds me of one of Manet's paintings. Love the surprise of the nude body in the dried up grass (ouch), the depth of it ... all in all a wonderful impressionist painting with the camera. Great the selective smudging enough to leave a hint of texture. Ah, the creative joy of digital imaging and postprocessing - well done!

... and my thanks to all the people who make this gallery possible.

Renate