Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 7:59 AM
Subject: RE: Gallery comments from Marilyn

Indirectly, Marilyn typed:
Greg Fraser
Double-mega-
multi-millionaire:  I'm a little lost where the title is
concerned

A while back there was a discussion of the Sony rootkit which led to the piracy issue and I mentioned that some recording artists are multi-millionaires. The building in my photo is the exterior of a roller coaster to which Disney undoubtedly paid Aerosmith (recording artists) millions of dollars to use their name, music and a video of the boys thus promoting them to double-mega-multi-millionaires.

If only it was called the 'What choo talkin' bout Willis?' coaster then maybe Gary Coleman wouldn't be working as a parking lot attendant today. And while we're on the topic of millionaires, if Schwarzenegger hadn't run for Governor a spunkier Arnold would be in charge today.

Greg