Re: new web site

It's neat. But apart from telephone numbers and an email address there's no obvious way to contract with you unless one clicks on "pricing." Are your services restricted to KC? If not, you'll have to be ready to travel!

I realize you live in Missouri, but have you read "What's the Matter with Kansas?"

Roger

Roger Eichhorn
eichhorn@xxxxxx