Re: no subject - new camera

> > "By far the most common FFT is the Cooley-Tukey algorithm. This is
a divide
> > and conquer algorithm that recursively breaks down a DFT of any
composite

Steven Lehar gives what I consider the best (most accessible)
description

"An Intuitive Explanation of Fourier Theory "
http://cns-alumni.bu.edu/~slehar/fourier/fourier.html

Including a few paragraphs on the Optical Fourier transform (purely
analogue: using light!)

I've repeated his results using Excel for what it's worth ...

Bob