RE:

Curious. They mention increased DOF in the text but showed no examples of it as far as I could tell. They showed what appeared to be a shift in focus which is something I too can simulate in Photoshop, but no increase in DOF. I also didn't see any apparent modification to the Contax camera. Come to think of it though, they didn't say that camera was the one they were using. I just assumed that. Hmmmm........

SCAM! I mean RESEARCH GRANT! I mean SCAM!

Greg