Jim Snarki's "Let's Do Lunch"

Interesting subject. The meal looks like a spider much bigger than the daddy. I used to catch spiders in the Philippines and we have daddies there, too -- but perhaps of different species, and I've seen them catch much smaller preys that the one being shown in this photo, whose legs are bulkier.

This dead spider looks to me much more aggressive, more energetic, and more capable of making a meal out of the daddy than the other way around. Just look at its "jaws". They bigger!

Also  the last sections of seven of the legs of the daddy have turned gray. Why? If they are out of focus, the color should be retained. Is it because of the webs? Why don't I see any? Because they are white and the background is almost completely white? What is the background?

And the legs of the daddy do not touch the prey at all.

Very unusual.

Photoshop?

http://nazca.elizaga.net
http://kindelen.elizaga.net