Re: The Land of Oz - a stupid place - postcards

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 07:35:33 -0700, lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote/replied to:

>Jim, your postcard quip reminded me of those slide sets that used to be
>as common as postcards.  Is there a similar digital replacment? Seems
>to me it would be a good product.

Ya, why haven't we seen CDs in the postcard racks at tourist spots? I had to
laugh looking at my Dad's old slide collection, there were a few old 'bought'
slides. Man, they colours were really faded much worse than any of my Dad's
slides. Strange too, they were bigger than 35mm. Same mount size but bigger film
size.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
http://easternbeaver.com/ Motorcycle Relay Kits