Re: printer help

It sure is so Lea. Make sure you install the new printer before you launch Photoshop as well.

Cheers,
Shawna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://lightwriting.net
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Nov 18, 2005, at 8:44 AM, lea murphy wrote:

I'm trying something new...I've switched from Photo Black ink to Matte Black on my Epson 2200 printer but when I go to print with the new matte black cart installed my computer tells me this isn't the ink combo I was using when I originally installed the printer and that I have to uninstall the printer and reinstall it.

Surely this can't be so.

I'm usin a mac running osX. Can anyone give me advice on how to make this print combo happen?

Thanks,
Lea

lea murphy
www.whinydogpress.com