Re: Protecting the CD content

Exactly mine sentiments and that why I don't have any posting of my largest consisting selling group of picture on the web i.e. College Campus pictures but I still wonder how many of my prints that college kids have bought that have been scanned and reprinted. I wish I could get my hands on the code or the visual pattern that the European's have in their currency that prevent copying on the newer scanners with the installed protection software.