RE: Would you give away a print to a prospective client?

Guys,

I think the area of disagreement here has to do with two issues.
Amateurs and students can ruin the price structure of a market for the
professionals by working for free or cut-rate. Everybody looses. The
other problem - I'm sure most of us have experienced this - is the
notion that artists like what they do and therefore require little
compensation. The spirit of generosity isn't compromised by a
clear-headed look at who wins and who looses in the transaction.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4Th ed.
Now an E-book.