RE: Would you give away a print to a prospective client?

Andrea,

Interesting -  I get foot-and-mouth Xmas cards from a photog friend - I
thought it was kind of odd.  Didn't realize it was an art genre in Oz
:-)   Wonder if my friend is just cheap or sends a donation?

 In Kostas' case an outright gift of a picture with no mention of sales
or furthur contact might be more appropriate.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4Th ed.
Now an E-book.