Re: Canon digital bodies

Lens:

Thank you for your help.

As you will have the chance to see, I have posted a message to the group
earlier today that actually explains the solution I've found to the problem.

Your suggestions have been very helpful and I will follow some of the
suggestion you have shared with me here.

My setting for sharpening is also set for the factory's default but I am
going to look at it and see if changes can actually improve the results I am
obtaining. Very good point.

Thank you again and best regards,

Joseph

---