Re: Canon digital bodies and Nikon lenses.

There is a huge difference between freedom of speech and lack of respect for
other's rights. I hate to quote a movie but "with freedom comes
responsibility" is a sentence that comes to mind here.

Andrew Davidhazy are you still the moderator of Photoforum ?

In case you are, how can such an individual still be here posting this kind
of offensive and insulting nonsense ?

I would really appreciate you either you or the new moderator could
intervene to reinforce proper etiquette or remove this individual from the
group until he learns how to behave socially.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Joseph

BTW: Renate we actually have a few words in English to describe individuals
like you but since I am a gentleman I will refrain from using them here.

---

Dr. Joseph Chamberlain
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery