RE: PF Gallery Misgivings November

> Hi Greg,
>
> thanks for the review - a good laugh and some interesting insights.
> I'd be interested in learning more about the position in chapter 17 of
> the Kama Sutra though:

Unfortunately I could only afford to have positions 1-16 tattooed on my chest and I don't want to speculate about any position above 16 as they can be very dangerous (as your image shows).

> Some more shots of the same foggy park:
> http://www.travelphoto.net/a-photo-a-day/wordpress/category/photos/germany/wiesbaden/

Nice photos although 8 of them never loaded. Some appeared as plain white squares and others remained icons. I like the lighting on the statue of the woman weeping over a large rose bouquet. I assume the 4th image from the bottom is the same fowl house.

> My intention when including the branch was to give the image a sense of depth.

It does indeed and my ranting is purely my selfish opinion of how I would shoot the same image. Not a proper review of what you have accomplished. However since I wasn't paid to review I quote the most underrated and misunderstood philosopher of our time:

"It's my perogative." - Britney Spears 2004

Greg