Re: OFF LIST - PF Exhibits 29 OCT 05 - OFF LIST

Thank you Bob! :) Dona

----- Original Message ----- From: "Qkano" <snapper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 11:53 AM
Subject: OFF LIST - PF Exhibits 29 OCT 05 - OFF LIST

I guess I must be on another planet, too, ;) cause I don't understand... would you explain, please?
Dona

I don't know how long you have been here but ...

1) Chris really is on another planet ... don't go there.

2) Greg really has a great sense of humour ... I think he was "saying" something about Chris's comment on your pic ...

Of course, Chris's review was not really a review but a discourse.
I liked your shot - just have not got round to commenting yet.
Still thinking about it ...

Bob