Re: Photo Camel problems

Perhaps we should all visit and see what it takes to get ourselves booted from the site? ;-)

Out of curiosity I went and signed up with one of my alternate browsers. Other than the photocamel cookies it was trying hard to send me a bunch of Yahoo cookies as well. I refused them all. I think I will spam the spammers.

Rich