RE: Call for Entries! Deadline 15th nov 2005.

The ever recursive art of being a fine-non-artist is not for the faint of 'art.

Or is it Anti-Art... Like matter and anti-matter... There must always be equal amounts of both or things becaome terribly unstable

hence the term:

conservation of art.

Interestingly, it seems, from my latest research that Art can neither be created not destroyed. It just changes movements and the movements are all relative.

Time for a movement

Herschel

Qkano <snapper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We intend to call entries from photographers all over the
world. We will select twelve unique
entries of art,

Awww darn it ...
... not open to Non-Artists like me then. :o(

Or can art be produced by a non artist?
Or is the act of not being an artist an art in itself?

Bob

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,
Higher College of Technology