RE: Lost in the Fog...........

Hey!

As part of a project, me and my team mates were considering the use of smoke/fog machines during a studio shoot. However, in this circumstance a lot of health & safety checks were required beforehand, and during a practice-run we found the the smoke was quite difficult to control, keep even and up in the air rather than sinking to the floor! However, depending on the effect you want it is a lot of fun, and the carpet effect it creates once it has sunk could look great! Hope you have fun! Rose

From: rebphoto <rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Lost in the Fog...........
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:33:54 -0400

Hi Gang............

I noticed that a lot of stores have got small
Fog Machines available for Halloween.

Around here they are selling for about $20.00.

After Halloween I am sure they are going to go down in price.

Seems like that may be a fun toy to have for my studio.

Has anybody here ever used one of these things?

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography
rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx