RE: Code in Printer Inks

Guys,

I think it is practical and wise to assume that nothing is private.
What is legal and innocent today may not be sometime.  People could be
discriminated against because of information regarding their
fore-bearers. The most obvious is genetic information. Future cultural
attitudes can't be predicted.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4Th ed.