RE: Code in Printer Inks

Guys,

The Islamic extremists seem to keep web page origins secure.  If we
could help ferret out a terrorist with a simple precaution shouldn't we
try?
The personal privacy cat has long left the bag without help from the
government.
Talk of bluetooth-enabled chips in everything has been going on for
years in the private sector. If the government used good data we all
might be better off :-)
Abuse would also become transparent. Try as they might, China is loosing
the battle to control information.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4Th ed.