Blacks and whites Racism (Off Topic) (Was conspiracy..)

Terry, you are quite right about this:

I know this is off-topic but I'm going to make one post on the matter because I've spent most of my life fighting racism based simply on ignorance and denial

There are Black racists too. The process of hating isn't confined to any skin colour.
Does it make it acceptable to you.?

There are many poor white people.

But is the the percentage of whites in real "below-the-bread-line" poverty the same as the percentage of blacks in that situation?

There are whole communities of "White trash" that live like they do because they choose to.
They have the choice.

I wouldn't put money on your last sentence... Poverty, I'm afraid, is rather color-biased.
all around the world.

For 700 years black people around the world were kidnapped and traded.  A holocaust that makes the 2nd world war atrocities look like a flesh-wound. Millions upon millions were murdered, tortured etc

Imagine waking in the middle of the night and finding strange people coming to take your children at gunpoint? All the children on your block. All the children in your town?

They were tortured and imprisoned for no crime other than the fact that they were black. It was standard practice on slave ships to smash the teeth of anyone trying to commit suicide by not eating. With no teeth they could be forced to eat. Mothers suffocated thier babies so that they would not be taken to slavery.

The slave trade made many, many white people very wealthy. Directly or indirectly. It brought industry and commerce to whole countries.
It peopled factories and farms so that white folks didn't have to get thier hands dirty getting rich.

1000 slaves in a small town could produce the cotton/tobacco/wheat/etc that the whole town lived on.

We whites live a good life today on the legacy of the blood, sweat and tears of millions.

Are you saying the descendants of these people are playing on an even field with white people?

herschel

Terry <terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Obviously you don't need to tell us because we all know where you are going with this, but when I was in Ok. there where several white families who lived like that and worse, unfortunaly poverty sees no skin color!

Then what about those who choose to live like that, or are taught by their parents to live like that?

And just for the record I have encountered a lot more "African Americans" who are racist then I have whites, and why is it that I can say "whites" but I cant say "Blacks" with out being racist?
Terry L. Mair
Mair's Photography
158 South 580 East
Midway, Utah 84049