Re: here's one for the consipacy theorists! Not

Incidentally, I did your country a favor and bought quite a few cane toad
skins. I was planning to use them as accent trim for a sidecar upholstery
job and to cover one of my banjo cases. Never did, still thinking about it.
Are cane toads still a big problem?

excellent!

they are a problem still, and getting worse - we might be photographing
them soon in perth :-(

hmmmm... my Fairlane might look nice upholstered in toadskin - better than
the shark which keeps ripping the arse out of my pants!