Re: downsampling in PS

Oh, yes. I fully agree that PS is wonderful because it allows so many different ways to do both traditional and modern image manipulation. And I'm not intending to imply that Kostas is not a high powered enough user to downrez through the crop options.

I am just, however, pointing out that it still seems not completely intuitive to me to use that tool for that purpose because in the darkroom model one would not do that.

And if you think PS requires book learning, try Word. If only Adobe would design a word processor....
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx