Re: PF Exhibits on 01 OCT 05 - Aside

]Some of these "petal" lens shades wouldn´t work, that´s true, but I
]´ve not seen any lens with that kind of rear baffling (possibly I´m
]not enough of a W/A man).

Per

Well

I just checked all my lenses and it seems you are right - everything
is circular.

The one I was actually basing my thinking of was my old 14mm Sigma -
but that got sold because the quality was crap (strangely true for all
the Sigma lenses I bought early on :o)

Since I don't have it anymore I can't be sure.

Bob

PS: some of the petal hoods go for over 30 UK pounds.  Not an
inconsiderable amount of money.