Re: Email advertisements----

Hi Shyrell,

Often they're illegal copies but more often they're OEM versions, which should have been installed at a company site where multiple licenses were purchased. If you ever need any help or want to apply updates, you would not be able to do so because the serial numbers are assigned to the original purchaser. I would avoid buying these versions. You're on your own if you buy them and something is/goes wrong and they might be illegal copies that could cause you trouble.

The other thing is that I would not trust anyone sending you an e-mail with an offer at an extremely low price. They might just be trying phishing for your credit card numbers. Even if I receive a special offer from a vendor with whom I already have a relationship, I don't click on the e-mail but go directly to their web site to buy.

Regards,

Steve