From: "Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sep 29, 2005 1:59 PM
To:
	List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: big deal to me this afternoon

I'm just tickled to announce to all of you, my old photo friends,
that I finally made it onto the Sailing Scuttlebutt picture page!
This is such a trip.  The guy who runs this is pretty picky and
turned me down in the middle of the summer.

Go check out the pix at

http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/photos/05/trworlds/
--
Emily L. Ferguson