RE: film processing chemicals

Why don't you just cool down the water. Here in Canada (yes it gets warm here) I often have to put the developer bottle in an ice water bath before using it.

Greg

Oh and I was watching the very tail end of a documentary of Bob Dylan last night and whose name should scroll by in the long list of still photographers in the credit but everyone's favorite Pass The Camera hero Jan Faul.