RE: Show me yours and you can see mine........

>Is there a fool proof slide program I can add to these CD's?

>R.E. Baker

Try out a freeware program called vueslide:

"VueSlide is a free utility for distributing slide shows on CD-ROM or
floppy disk. To run VueSlide, put vueslide.exe on a CD-ROM or floppy disk
along with a set of .gif, .jpg, and .bmp images. When you run vueslide.exe,
it will play a slide show of these images, with a 5 second delay between
images. If you put autorun.inf on a CD-ROM along with vueslide.exe, the
slide show will automatically start when you insert the CD-ROM."

The proof is in the print.

http://mail2web.com/ .