Found Digital Stop Settings

hi all!

well I was tinkering with digital stops in PS and here is what I came up with...

I started by using the powerretouche.com Exposure_plugin demo as a reference...

then I tried Deen Hameed's advice of " adjust the opacity to 33% (or maybe

38%), that would lighten the image by 1 stop". did not give me a good result,

But then I moved the slider to 62% (100-38) and I got exactly the same with the exposure plugin...right down to every tone, dark or light.

Then I experimented with +2 and +3 stops. Using a single screen layer keeps out of range in this situation, but what about 2 and 3 layers?

In short here are the settings:

+1 digital stop

duplicate layer, change blending mode in Screen, change opacity to 62%, merge.

+2 digital stops

use two screen layers of 73% opacity - or -

    one screen layer of 38% opacity

+3 digital stops

use three screen layer of 90% opacity - or -

    one screen layer of 73% opacity

best of luck with your endeavours, kostas

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!