POSITIVE TOURS | Indonesia - Photo / Photographic tours to Indonesia's most scenic locations...

**********************************************************************************************************************

P>OSITIVE TOURS | Indonesia :
Photo / Photographic / Photography tours to Indonesia's most scenic locations...

A passion for photography, and want to combine serious photography with an unforgettable holiday?
Meet other people with the same passion on our photo tours / workshops, share your ideas / skills
and / or learn from our guides and let us show you Indonesia's most scenic locations through YOUR lens!

As a tour company with a DIFFERENCE, we take you to Indonesia's MOST
PHOTOGENIC locations. It is our
intention to offer EVERYONE the opportunity, not only to capture these places, but to experience the
essence of Indonesia... So do not miss this rare opportunity; join us and CAPTURE this great country...

CHECK OUR WEBSITE at : http://www.positivetours.com