Re: photogravure

karl shah-jenner wrote:

Just had a former student enquiring about photogravure prints and while
looking over the net came by these rather beautiful images..

http://www.edinphoto.org.uk/PP/pp_annan_old_closes_and_streets_of_glasgow.h
tm

I found it hard to view them as simply 'record' images, though in their day
I strongly suspect that might be how they were viewed.

thought it worth sharing :)

When I click on this link I get the message that the page can not be found.......

BTW I'm using Netscape 7.1

Bob