RE: PF Exhibits on 27 AUG 05

Hi,

Don't worry that lady looks exactly like what she is, a woman, Born to carry
her and her mate's seed.  Thos hips and bottom are what every woman has they
all look like that, you will soon get familiar and then she will be no more
than your friend.

Many women stand up to relieve themselves.

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!