From: owner-
photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of R V
Sent: 24 August 2005 20:54
To:
List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: A revelation to me

So how do you look?  Got three nostrils?   :-o)

On 8/24/05, Chris <nimbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

My mother confessed to my aunt (her sister) in my presence to attempting an abortion with a knitting needle "until the blood ran".

My face is the result.

:(.  How sad.

It was wartime (1942) and my father, a private in the army, did not support her although they were married.

Chris.

.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!

--
And the Devil whispered behind the leaves,
"It's pretty,  but is it Art?".   --  Rudyard Kipling

http://www.imagesbyrenate.com